Global Elimination Of Wildland Fire Disasters By 2030
With passion, determination, and hard work, we have achieved our goal of finding the best solution to combat and suppress the relentless, raging, and destructive wildland fires.
Our hearts sink every time we hear about unstoppable wildland fires. We kept asking ourselves why there were no effective solutions to stop these raging fires. On Feb 7, 2009, we learned about the deadly black Saturday bushfire that devastated Australia;we decided to do something to help.
We developed the best method to combat and suppress wildland fire effectively and efficiently. The path was not easy; however, we are proud to introduce you to the Striker Airborne Fire Engine™, the long-awaited solution.
Dr. Oubada Hawass,
Founder & CEO
Founder & President
I believe that your technology will transform the way in which wildland fires are controlled, and wildland fire disasters are prevented.
I want to express my support for your vision of eradicating wildland fires by providing firefighters with the most innovative technologies and methods to combat wildland fires in the safest, most effective, and practical ways.
Hazel McCallion CM OOnt, Former Mayor of Mississauga
Aerial X Equipment Made the Unattainable Attainable
As a diligent and innovative company, Aerial X Equipment has:
- Developed and manufactured the first-ever a high-expansion aerial foam delivery system and used by any helicopter.
- Selected a safe, biodegradable, and environmentally-friendly solution to combat wildfires using products from the US Forestry Department Qualified Products Lists (QPL) .
- Designed the best system with unmatched aerial delivery capabilities, including the ability to drop a high-expansion class A foam, perform water spot drops, shoot cooling mist, and drop water enhancer on wildland fires from a single machine.
- Repeatedly demonstrated the best drop pattern results, including the highest in drop coverage level and longest in drop pattern.
- Developed an easy-to-use system with versatility and adaptability in mind.
- Advanced the Striker Airborne Fire Engine™ technology in partnership with the Federal Natural Resources Canada (NRC) and National Research Council Canada (NRCC).
- Working with the State of California, the State of Colorado, the US Interior Ministry, and the Canadian Government to incorporate this advanced technology to combat small and large scale wildfires.